Mr. Alex C. Timmerman joined FNL and became a partner in 2019. Before joining the FNL, he was the head of the Yustisia law firm in Tanjung Pinang, and since 2010 until now he has also managed and led the Berdikari advocacy office in Yogyakarta.
Mr. Alex C. Timmerman has extensive experience in litigation processes as well as in providing legal services on all kinds of criminal and civil law matters. He was a student of the late Adnan Buyung Nasution, Artidjo Alkautsar, Ridwan Khairandhi, Former Attorney General Abdurahman, the late Arif Sidharta, the late Sutandyo, Mahfud MD, Bagir Manan, and renowned Indonesian legal expert Sudikno Mertokusumo.
- Baccalaureate’s degree in law studies. The University of Gadjah Mada
- Bachelor’s degree in Law. The University of Gadjah Mada.
- A Master’s degree in Litigation Law was achieved cum laude from Gadjah Mada University.
- Studied economics with a concentration in International Business at the University of Hawaii, Manoa, Honolulu, USA.
- Doctor of Law Program in Yogyakarta (ongoing).
- Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (Peradi, License Number 11.10061)