We have a broad mining legal practice conducted either on public or private lands in Indonesia. We assist our clients in the stages of mining exploration and development, in handling issues related to mining royalty and joint venture/partnership agreements. We also provide assistance to defend mining companies against administrative claims pursued by state agencies.
Our lawyers are highly skilled at helping clients across the mining, energy and natural resources sector to take advantage of the opportunities, overcome challenges and protect their interests.
The mining practice of the firm encompasses a wide variety of areas such as:
- Acquiring and perfecting mining claims
- Obtaining and securing mineral leases
- Protecting mining companies from licensing and environmental claims pursued by state agencies
- Litigating royalty claims and administrative claims
- Protecting junior mining companies from joint venture/partnership claims
- Assisting junior mining companies in the licensing and administrative processes
- Advising companies and directors of mining companies regarding all aspects of mining ventures and litigation.